This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
As an Application Administrator, you will be working on the design, implementation and maintenance of operational systems supporting Ubisoft's data platform.
The current need is to implement an administration tool for the recently installed Apache Airflow orchestrator and support it in collaboration with Astronomer to provide users with optimal stability. You will work closely with the various product teams already based on Airflow.
The role also involves analyzing day-to-day usage to propose improvements and share best practices that will contribute to the well-being of the system.
- Administer systems including configuration, monitoring and maintenance of servers;
- Resolve anomalies observed in collaboration with other teams;
- Analyze and improve system performance;
- Provide recommendations to improve the quality of service and prepare related documentation;
- Carry out the update of the various systems;
- Deployments and migrations of projects;
- Manage application security;
- Keep abreast of best practices and develop a leading edge expertise on supported technologies.
- Solid experience in administration of critical applications;
- Good knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python);
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow administration is an asset;
- Knowledge of administration of distributed open source tools is an asset;
- Good analytical skills and ability to make independent decisions;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in team and project mode.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.