This job might no longer be available.
Agile Project Manager
Leeds West Yorkshire LS12 1DR United Kingdom
7 months ago
Dubit is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join us in building products for some of the biggest names in the children's entertainment business such as Lego, Mattel, PBS and Dreamworks.
We are a growing team encompassing a broad range of projects and technologies, based around kid's digital media. We are all busy during the day building large scale app and game projects for kids with a unique approach based on a winning combination of expertise, research and Agile development. We have a huge variety of projects and technologies, so there’s always something new and interesting to work on.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for delivering child-centric apps and game interfaces. You will manage the running of the project, looking after the schedule of work and product development team. You will ensure that you stick to high standards of delivering on budget, on time and with high quality, working in an agency-based Agile environment. We believe in creating great products through iterations, using empirical data in our product design and development process.
- Delivering multiple projects within budget and schedule, and to a high product quality.
- Working in a collaborative environment with your product development team, which contains developers, designers and testers.
- Effectively managing tasks within the team by laying out work in a well-planned and organised manner.
- Taking responsibility for removing blockers and providing solutions to keep productivity high.
- Providing high-quality communication both internally to the team and externally with clients.
- Managing the projects using Agile working principles and methods.
- Managing development teams effectively by facilitating and motivating them, ensuring effective use of Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Working alongside other Product Management members and business stakeholders in highly dynamic projects.
- Administrating the Project Management tools including physical progress boards, Jira, Confluence and budget management sheets.
- 5+ years managing projects in an Agile environment
- Proven experience in delivering projects on budget and on time
- Qualification/training in Agile Project Management techniques
- Client & stakeholder management skills
- Agency-based project management experience
- Working closely with a cross-functional development team
- Free parking
- Walking distance to city centre
- Healthcare scheme
- Great open plan working environment
- Training and personal development schemes
- Free fruit, snacks and drinks (including Friday beers)
- Company events - Hack days, shutdown days Cinema trips
- Regular events - D&D night, 5 a side football, social events
- Access to the latest VR products
- Take your birthday off
- Creative and fun company culture