Agile Coach - Farm Heroes Saga
11 days ago
We are looking to grow the team with an experienced Agile Coach to maintain and improve the agile scale and processes we are currently implementing. You will be one of the drivers of the Agile community in the game portfolio, aiming for the optimized way of working to reach our mission.
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
Your role is to support continuous improvement through coaching agile principles and team dynamics, ensuring that teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace. You will help to identify bottlenecks and focus on supporting our leaders and teams to deliver with high throughput, high quality and high engagement.
● You (work closely with / are part of) the leadership team and play a key role in the continuous improvement of processes, effectiveness, collaboration and communication in the leadership team.
● You help both leaders and teams understand the business strategy and desired outcomes, and how it translates to goals, priorities and effort, and you seek to qualify or quantify the results in useful ways.
● You're able to help teams understand and get closer to the customers and the impact of their work.
● You coach, teach and mentor leaders in team development by equipping them with the tools and practices as well as facilitation to enable high- performing teams across our organization.
● You take a holistic view across the organization to help identify systemic constraints and pain points.
● You mentor others in agile and lean principles and help them grow in their roles.
● You partner with senior leaders and HR to find solutions on conflict resolution, change management and team development for your business domain.
Skills to Create Thrills
- Extensive experience as a coach, "meeting people and teams where they are" to generate powerful new insights about their effectiveness and self- sustain a culture of improvement.
- Extensive experience as an agile practitioner, working from principles and context to help teams create and evolve effective new practices.
- Comfortable coaching leaders and mentoring other agile practitioners.
- Ability to create awareness of communication dynamics and impediments to effective communication and collaboration.
- Great facilitation skills, able to work across diverse perspectives and goals to create shared understanding and action.
- Good understanding of the software development process
- Passionate about creating a great place to work for everyone around you.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run.
That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and champions of creativity!