Agency Partnership Lead, Omnicom Media Group - Activision Blizzard Media
18 days ago
Craft:Advertising & Sales
Activision Blizzard Media (ABM) brings innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly- engaged players.
This division builds powerful marketing solutions that are embraced by the world’s largest marketers.
ABM is seeking an agency partner to foster deeper partnership across Omnicom Media Group and its agency partners via national coordination & relationship management, ultimately building ABM’s footprint as their must-buy gaming partner & thought leader.
Your role within ABM
- Oversee existing high-value U.S. partnership with Omnicom Media Group with support from dedicated sales leads and sales management
- Cultivate and build relationships with strategic investment partners within Omnicom Media Group and its clients
- Ensure mutual success between OMG and Activision Blizzard Media, while maximizing the potential from the relationship
- Manage business and technical escalations and continually communicate requirements to all stakeholders, internal and external
Skills to create thrills
- 10+ years of media experience in an ad agency partnership or direct media sales capacity
- 3+ years management experience
- Deep relationships throughout Omnicom Media Group nationally
- Working knowledge of programmatic execution and understanding of technology eg. Google Ad Manager, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
- Demonstrated experience in sales-focused or partnership role selling through agencies.
- Ability to articulate complex requirements to achieve results
- Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with experience working through cross functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding client and revenue expectations
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $111,960.00 - $207,270.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.