12 days ago
As the Affiliate Manager you will be working among the Direct to Player (D2P) department of Ubisoft and reporting to the Director, Ubisoft Store Sales.
You will manage, structure, and drive the growth of the affiliate business worldwide. Working hand in hand with our affiliate agency, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing the official affiliate program for the Ubisoft Store. You will coordinate the expansion of the program into new territories and onboard local teams on the vision of the program. Working in collaboration with the subscription and gear / merchandise teams you will educate, promote, and manage the program for all categories. Additionally, to affiliate responsibilities, you will participate in supporting the development of the Ubisoft Store payment method across our business territories.
What you’ll do
Scale the affiliate business:
- Expand our set of Affiliate Partners worldwide by researching, coordinating with local teams, and networking with key players in the industry
- Communicate new product offerings/launches, promotional schedule, promotional details to our affiliate agency, subsidiaries, and additional affiliate contacts
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure delivery of daily product feed, order corrections, monthly payment of publisher invoices & network fees to affiliate network
Analyze and promote the program internally:
- Prepare and analyze reports detailing performance projections on a weekly basis and monitor each partners daily performance to ensure for continuous optimization and profitable sales growth
- Coordinate internally to provide creative assets to our affiliate agency in due time
- Source special offers for affiliate partners and coordinate with respective stakeholders, secure approvals, and implement in a timely manner
Support / orchestrate to the technical requirement to maintain and expand the program:
- Coordinate internally the implementation of affiliate network tracking technology for new territories & as needed throughout partnership
- Support in executing test orders during network integration & afterwards for troubleshooting
Supporting the development of the Ubisoft Store payment method:
- Participate in regular meetings regarding the performance of payment methods across all business territories and ensure the Ubisoft Store payment offering is best in class
- Evaluate the value of new payment methods and present proposals to key stakeholders
What you’ll bring
- Experience in the affiliate Management space- negotiating, implementing, and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Experience working with international clients and affiliate partners
- Having prior experience in Account Management or Business Development with a passion for finding new partnerships and recruiting new affiliates
- Having excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- You can prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Bilingual (French / English)
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.