Advertising Partnership Executive
13 days ago
Miniclip is looking for an Advertising Partnership Executive to join the Advertising team in our London (UK) Office . This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK.
Miniclip’s advertising monetisation team is responsible for a significant share of the Miniclip group revenue. Specialists within this team operate as internal evangelists and support product teams across the Miniclip Group studios with either existing or new ad monetisation game features.
We’re looking to add additional expertise to our high-performing team and need someone to help manage our wide range of mobile ad monetisation partner relationships.
You love developing / managing relationships, you love problem-solving, providing solutions that create significant impact to the business as well as the bottom-line. You are creative, analytical and love to present - you thrive off a fast-paced environment.
You will be:
- Developing / Managing relationships with our advertising monetisation partners. Acting as our point-of-contact for our mobile ad partners, thus ensuring that our internal needs are being met at all times
- Supporting Advertising Partnerships Manager to execute on growth opportunities, such as new ad partners, proliferate bidding, bonus deals across the Miniclip’s Group portfolio
- Helping shape our partners’ product, strategic and relationship roadmaps, identifying what key actionable insights can be taken as a result and swiftly ensuring internal stakeholders are up to date
- Working closely with our advertising monetisation team in the communication with partners, discussing product performance, issues and providing on-going data driven & partner related insights to improve operations and/or performance
- Attending industry events, conferences to network and grow industry knowledge. Staying on top of industry trends, including advertising products, technologies, best practises to support the Miniclip Group
- Supporting our Ad Tech team, identifying potential new partners, and supporting the team during integration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of mobile ad monetisation experience at a mobile advertising network or mobile games publisher, ideally in business development or strategic/operational account management
- A challenger mindset – Able to challenge people’s views and opinions whilst bringing solutions to the table
- Proven ability of multitasking and managing multiple - conflicting - stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate reasonably complex technical features in simple terms.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Very good written and spoken English
You will be working in our brand new fashionable, open plan Office with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and BUPA dental cover, cash plan, with cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, a generous holiday entitlement and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.