This job might no longer be available.
Advertiser Marketing Manager
6 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Advertiser Marketing team supports the Advertising Sales team through the integration of strategy, research, and event. The Advertiser Marketing team’s goal is to develop the Twitch brand from a B2B viewpoint increasing market share to build revenue. Responsibilities of this team include Communications, B2B Events, Research, Case Study Development, Ad Product Packaging and Post-Sales Programming.
The Advertiser Marketing Manager is an exciting new role at Twitch in APAC, where you will report to the APAC Advertiser Marketing Director based in Singapore. It's an important role which will work across all APAC markets and help shape strategy to increase revenue.
You will be an accomplished international marketer who is experienced in writing and delivering client communications, campaign case studies and award entries, and can work with audience metrics and user behaviour data to position Twitch through storytelling in presentations, one sheets, and sales collateral.
- Manage and create all corporate/product marketing and communications efforts, including the creation and implementation of marketing plans, collateral, and branding
- Express the value proposition and benefits of Twitch’s ad products, solutions and audience and use this knowledge to ensure that solutions address advertising clients needs
- Work with the Global Sales Marketing team to localise central sales collateral, ensuring that the sales narrative aligns with the global story and is packaged for local markets
- Work with APAC sales teams to identify target events to build the Twitch brand among media agencies, brands and creative agencies
- Manage B2B email marketing program, including database management, writing and reporting
- Provide inbound market intelligence to shape outbound positioning and messaging to build awareness, promote sales, and increase revenue. Working with a global team, you’ll develop positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and competitive analysis.
- Understand the needs of the advertising team when it comes to being front and center with clients by providing a steady stream of items for the team to draw from for use during the sales cycle
- Work with APAC PR team to use local spokespeople to promote Twitch’s sales narrative in trade press
- 3+ years experience in marketing digital media products with experience in how marketing is utilised by a sales organisation
- Experience delivering premium, immersive B2B event activations which engage customers
- Expertise using Pardot/Splash (or similar) to manage client databases and email programs
- Moderate design skills to create clean and functional slides in Powerpoint
- Experience writing copy and creating presentations to reach potential and existing advertisers
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Experience with PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, comScore and Nielsen products
- Fluency in (a) APAC language(s), in particular Japanese
- An advertising or gaming background
- Design skills and the ability to create visually appealing presentations and templates
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing the production of videos, infographics and branded content
- Experience reading and deciphering data
- Familiarity with Twitch platform and live streaming tools
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.