This job might no longer be available.
Advanced Business Analyst
5 days ago
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team, creatively motivated through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Operations team aims to empower our artists, technicians, designers, and development directors to achieve high-quality creative through simple and efficient processes.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! You will report to the Senior Manager of PMO in Create and partner with leaders across the team to evaluate data, design dashboards and provide guidance for future looking planning..
As a member of the EA Create Operations team, you will:
- Create data and data tools to evaluate and support Operations decision making
- Identify areas of growth to improve current data storytelling processes
- Explore methods of unifying different reporting systems used across different teams
- Breakdown goals and requirements into well written documentation and presentations
- Collect information and data from a wide & complex range of sources
- Prepare reports and proposals on a variety of projects including Return on Investment and usage studies
- Surface relevant measures, design metrics, and produce measurements to track quality & efficiency
- Build visual production dashboards including status updates for multiple audiences
- Guide implementation of new reporting tools
- Present analyses and conclusions to your team and partners
- Lead post-implementation reviews to monitor usage and improvement
- Manage requirement gathering and planning on how to improve core data systems
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years experience in business and enterprise level analysis.
- You have experience with the full Office suite including being proficient in Excel to generate formulas for data analysis
- You excel when navigating uncertainty and enjoy solving problems
- Domain knowledge in data manipulation, processing, and reporting
- Domain knowledge in Project Management, QA, and software development principles
- You enjoy and thrive at delivering presentations
- You can navigate unknowns and establish structure and coherence to business problems and value identification
- You are confident when communicating and can work with partners from a diverse set of backgrounds
- You are creative when approaching challenges and solving problems
- You can shift focus to meet the evolving deadlines because of business demand
- You have expertise in designing dashboards and working with data visualization tools (Power BI for example)
- You enjoy working with large datasets and have experience deriving insights
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Commerce, Economics, Math, Statistics or other relevant fields