This job might no longer be available.
Admistrative Assistant (Apex Legends)
18 days ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will embrace our culture and share their earned expertise.. We're picturing someone who is passionate about providing high quality executive support, anticipating needs, and solving problems. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your resume!
- Independently provide support that anticipates the needs of the directors and team members you support
- Assume full ownership and maintenance of the director's calendar; scheduling, confirming, and negotiating for meeting space and relevant attendees
- Coordinate domestic and international travel including international visas
- Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion
- Prepare and polish documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project a professional and supportive image to all parties during interactions – both in person and by phone/email
- Prioritize people and situations in need of attention.
- Handle confidential information
- Plan events at onsite or offsite venues
- Understand essential functions and projects in the department. Provide monitoring and support on action items in progress
- Coordinate with other executive assistants to coordinate joint projects
- Be a back-up for other Administrative Assistant
- May include some office management responsibilities, maintaining supplies and coordinating activities
- Request, confirm, and provide all meeting room technology and needed equipment or supplies
- Manage multiple special projects including large-scale meetings, event planning for conferences/exhibitions, and meetings with partner
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Partner with IT team to provide team members with equipment and a functional work environment
- Handle onsite and remote team member’s needs by working alongside Front Desk team to have items shipped out when necessary
- Ensure team members have the tools they need by processing software requests on internal portal
- Prepare team wide announcements and presentations
- A successful track record in an administrative support function.
- Show initiative and anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Advanced software skills in Microsoft and Google Suite
- Demonstrate creativity in event planning.
- Proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Work well with change with an emphasis on customer service
- Go beyond established framework; look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Balances and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity
- No problem asking questions
- Knowledge in Zoom and all its features