This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
The administrative coordinator is responsible of administrative or operational activities and supports the team in various activities.
What you'll do
- Manage the calendar and emails;
- Organize business trip (flights, hotel and transport, etc);
- Take care of purchases, invoices and expenses;
- Write emails in English and French;
- Produce Power Point presentations;
- Find solutions on diverses problematics
- Support and help maintain the various planning and monitoring tools, so that they are always up to date;
- Organize and follow up on meetings, including internal and external partners;
- Coordinate and produce the necessary support material to ensure a good flow of information with the team (newsletters, distribution lists, etc.);
- Preparation and ongoing maintenance of the team’s backlog;
- Assist in the organization of materials and references to be distributed to various partners and departments, internal and external (e.g. documents with watermarks, pdf exports, etc.).
What you bring
- Being customer-oriented
- Mange different tasks at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with various personalities;
- A good knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel;
- Demonstrate autonomy, curiosity, resourcefulness and diligence;
- Good organizational and follow-up skills, able to manage multiple requests and prioritize them on the fly;
- Ability to work in a mission critical environment where everything happens quickly;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in French and English;
- Solve simple and common problems and carry out the tasks entrusted to them.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.