This job might no longer be available.
16 days ago
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Administrative Coordinator to join our Marketing creative team Flamed in Barcelona Office on a Hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
We are the in-house creative agency, Flamed , an International multidisciplinary team. We build thousands of creatives every year to support all Scopely games Marketing needs worldwide. You will work in a highly creative and exciting environment.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will support a dynamic Marketing Creative team with a variety of communication and administrative tasks as well as the organization of large events and leadership meetings.
- Event Coordination:
- Organize and book onsite and offsite events
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and executing various team gatherings and celebrations.
- Help coordinate quarterly newsletters for internal distribution and Show & Tell presentations
- Share regular team updates and centralize feedback or questions from the team
- Manage internal surveys, including employee feedback and satisfaction surveys.
- Compile and summarize survey results for management review.
- Calendar and Travel Coordination:
- Coordinate cross-team calendars and schedules to ensure efficient use of time.
- Assist with meeting organization and notes
- Track team travel and entertainment expenses.
- Training Support:
- Help organize and coordinate training sessions for employees.
- Assist in preparing training materials and logistics.
- Track training costs
- Assemble, Generate and maintain reports related to our activity
- Provide bi-weekly updates about new hires and their onboarding progress.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience as a Project Manager or Coordinator or Administrative Assistant (minimum 2-3 years), preferably in marketing, creative services, or in the gaming industry.
- You are a creative problem solver with a can-do attitude! You have the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- You have good analytical and organizational skills. You enjoy organizing information.
- You have outstanding written and verbal skills and enjoy working with multicultural and international teams. You like working with different teams and enjoy a role in which you need to connect with different people.
- You have great attention to detail and show care in all the work you do.
- You love organizing events and coordinating them.
- You can keep calm in stressful situations and you work well under pressure.
- Fluent English is a must. You must be comfortable working in English all day long.
- You are tech savvy: you can easily learn new tools and have experience with Project Management tools and GSuite.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.