This job might no longer be available.
Lindon UT US
3 days ago
We live in an age where endless entertainment options exist at our fingertips, yet we still have a real need to get out of the house and share new experiences with our friends and family. At THE VOID you will walk into new dimensions and experience worlds without limits. From fighting intergalactic wars on alien planets, to casting spells in the darkest of dungeons, THE VOID presents the Future of Entertainment. Only limited by imagination, our advanced Virtual-Reality technologies allow you to see, move, and feel our digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way. Our VOID Entertainment Centers (VECs) are coming to major cities throughout North and South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. More than watching a movie or playing a game … in THE VOID you will live an adventure.
Seeking a fun, energetic, Receptionist with a minimum two years professional work experience to join The VOID family. The Receptionist serves visitors by welcoming, checking guests in and out, and directing them appropriately and notifies company employee of visitor arrival. They will also assist in a wide variety of related administrative duties as well as office duties as needed. This includes non typical administrative duties such as, running errands and assistance with events not only scheduling but set up and tear down. This person must be a team player and willing to work with multiple aspects of the organization.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, checking them in and out upon arrival, answering or directing inquiries.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various company employee.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail.
- Coordinates various department pick-ups and deliveries of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Coordinate lunches and dinners for meetings and working sessions.
- Manage corporate email inbox.
- Assists with planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Assists with maintaining office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies.
- Assists Administrative Director and Office Manager in other miscellaneous projects.
- Assists with other related administrative duties including scanning, filing, paperwork, submitting credit card expenses, etc.
- Ensure tidy presentable appearance of common areas and conference rooms
- Maintains safe and professional work area
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two to five years professional receptionist, secretarial, office, work experience required.
- Professionally handles confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, email, calendaring, scanning and other basic office equipment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires professional well groomed appearance
- Required work hours 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday