This job might no longer be available.
San Francisco, CA, United States
4 months ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
- You will maintain a complex, swiftly-changing calendar; prepare for and oversee meetings, and schedule travel plans and accommodations for the Management and department team, as assigned.
- Ensure a timely flow of information, obtain signatures and authorizations, answer and screen phone calls and handle correspondence and communication flow for the Management team.
- Submit expense reports for Management team, as assigned.
- Expertly represent the team through initial contact meetings or telephone conversations.
- Act as administrative liaison between Management team and Sony groups, vendors, and industry contacts.
- Provide logistical support for department team meetings, events, and conferences, working in collaboration with Facilities, IT, and external parties.
- Function as a communications hub for department, staying current on, and publishing, as requested, team travel and holiday schedules with ability to locate and contact team members as needed.
- Serve as an effective knowledge base for staff within the department, especially for process and procedures, and provide assistance in a hands-on, hardworking manner.
- Liaise effectively with Executive and Administrative Assistant counterparts and build strong working relationships with a wide range of company partners at all levels.
- Continually improve processes and procedures to reduce work time and cost without compromising work quality
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of Administrative or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strategic with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly, outgoing, and flexible manner
- An interest in interactive entertainment
- Japanese language skills extremely helpful
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.