This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Job Title:Administrative Assistant
Location: Blizzard Irvine
We Want You
A new world and a new journey await you. It is a world different from any other Blizzard has created.
If you’re an experienced professional, and, well, a good human being, then we’d love to talk to you. We have a new AAA survival game in the works, set in a new IP for PC/Console. It’s going to be amazing, and we’d love to bring you along for the ride. Together, we’ll build something big, bold, and beautiful.
This role is for a proactive, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as an Administrative Assistant on one of our AAA game development teams. You would champion our staff and raise team morale by planning epic team events, beautifying office space, managing schedules, coordinating onboarding efforts, and acting as the point of contact for various team needs. Our expectation is that you’re a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We believe our team is good. Really good. Granted, we’re obviously biased. But we also believe there are lots of people out there who can make us even better. You could be one of those people. If you’re looking for a team where inclusion, thoughtfulness, empathy, professionalism, and collaboration are all seen as critically important, we believe our team could be a phenomenal fit for you. Join us and help craft our future!
You’re good at:
- Being in an administrative role or executive assistant role, and you have the relevant 1 – 2 years’ experience to prove it
- Using Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Communicating, whatever medium you chose for it.
- Coordinating and implementing team events on a larger team scale.
- Adjusting and shifting priorities on a moment’s notice, based on leadership directives.
- Organizing stuff. In fact, you have impeccable organizational and time-management abilities.
- Being a self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Having a pro-active attitude with a willingness to ask questions and improve processes.
- Functioning and operating efficiently with minimal direction.
- Paying very close attention to detail as well as having the ability to see the big picture.
- Acting with discretion when handling confidential matters.
Extra points for:
- Experience in a game or entertainment company.
- SAP/Concur experience.
- A passion for gaming
You’ll need to provide us with:
- Your Resume
- A cover letter about why you’d want to join our team
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
This role is anticipated to be assigned to work fully on-site at an Activision Blizzard office.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything, and our core values are real.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are currently working under a temporary remote or hybrid work model and are continuing to interview and hire during this time. However, this role is anticipated to be assigned to work on-site at an Activision Blizzard office in the future.
Come help us bring the world together through epic entertainment!
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $15.77 - $29.13 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.