27 days ago
Job Title:Administrative Assistant
- Provide general administrative support including scheduling meetings, travel coordination, processing expenses, event logistics coordination, calendar management, managing catering orders, meeting preparation, note taking, and action item follow up
- Participate as a team member on special projects for HR technology and HR operations providing project coordination and administrative support such as note taking and sending out summaries
- Identify areas of opportunity to streamline processes and partner with key stakeholders to implement changes
- Complete special projects as assigned (e.g. presentation deck formatting and updates, quarterly newsletter, and team meeting preparation)
- Onboard new employees onto the team and help recognize team members’ achievements and milestones
- Keep the team up to date on what’s happening in the organization
- Help manage the team budget and vendor processing including vendor setup, purchase orders, invoices and tracking against budgets
- Track existing HR contracts and manage new contracts administration (through the internal contract process)
- Keep distributions lists updated
- Provide basic reporting
- Help manage team document repository tools
- Create basic HR reports and organization charts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with an interest in an HR career path
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Knowledge of HR processes and data and experience with HR systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic project management skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.