Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for an Administrative Accounting Assistant to provide support to the Finance area.
We are looking for an autonomous person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing work environment.
If you are organized, proactive and you like informal environments, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide support to the finance area in accounting duties such as preparing deposits and processing payments.
- Assist with the budget planning
- Maintain financial databases and spreadsheets
- Provide logistical assistance in trips and commercial events.
- Oversee the office organization and maintenance.
- Be the main contact with suppliers. Stock and equipment control.
- Receive and sort mail, coordinate any delivery to be done
- Supervise of cleaning staff and the related supplies.
- Participate in diverse internal projects, making proposals and improvements to contribute to the organization and the area.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative coordination and office management role.
- High proficiency in Google Suite, especially Google Calendar.
- Time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision making capacity.
- Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League. Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com