Activision DE&I Business Partner
4 days ago
Job Title:Activision DE&I Business Partner
Job Title: DE&I Business Partner
Reporting To: Senior Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Are you an expert, data-driven Diversity, Equity & Inclusion professional? Are you a self-starter who can drive an agile approach in a dynamic business landscape? If yes to all of the above, please read on! As Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Business Partner you will work with the Senior Director to lead and implement the DE&I Strategy and drive progress across the DE&I execution roadmap.
Priorities often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
- Support the organization's continuous improvement against long-term DE&I outcomes
- Develop and enable project-specific communications plans (as applicable) and manage the regular communications cadence for DE&I updates on strategy, events, and programs, across all channels internally (e.g., weekly email communications, monthly HR and Business leadership meeting slides).
- Partner with the People Analytics team to run DE&I initiatives aligned to key critical metrics, with an understanding of how to use data to recommend actions and influence business decisions
- Develop and lead all aspects of the Employee Network governance structures
- Research and establish list of external awards, reports, and recognitions for DE&I efforts and coordinate application scheduling, collection and reporting of data, and subsequent communications of recognitions received.
- Self-starter with 5+ years performance history in DE&I and HR implementing large scale initiatives, projects, or programs
- Proven track record to run cross-functional projects, as validated by previous experience coordinating targets and results with multiple partners
- Shown success in identifying and implementing DE&I standard methodologies and an excellent command of current DE&I concepts and issues within the industry
- Track record of working in matrixed organizations and engaging broad set of collaborators
- Shown success as a collaborator and relationship builder, with strong communication to lead with influence, facilitate strategic sessions and build coalitions and working relationships with a broad range of diverse individuals and groups, including senior executives, to achieve results
- Validated cultural awareness and agility and dexterity to build trust, credibility and navigate a sophisticated landscape
- Project management experience (e.g., Build work plans, establish, and lead against key landmarks and results)
- Recognized achievements in implementing recruitment and retention strategies and passionate about building a diverse workforce
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in multiple communication modes, including social media, with the ability to articulate the importance of DE&I to the broader mission of higher education institutions.
- Deep content knowledge of the diversity, equity, and inclusiveness research base and standard processes for growth organizations seeking to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
- Sophisticated skills in MS Office 365 – Work, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and SharePoint
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.