23 days ago
Job Title:Activation Specialist
Activation Specialist – Activision Blizzard (EMEA)
Activision Blizzard is seeking an experienced Activation Specialist for the EMEA region. Working with the Activation Manager, you will be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy across the EMEA region, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. An extension of our Global Growth Marketing team, you will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness through constant optimization and testing within region. This is a fast paced and highly energized environment where you’ll be working with some of the most creative individuals in the industry. So, if you have a passion for entertainment, video games and a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing, we encourage you to apply!
Regional media plan creation and delivery
- An extension of our Global Growth marketing teams, creating and executing our in-house digital plans (focus on EMEA specific partners and regional priorities).
- Performance digital media planning, buying and activation across our key digital channels (SEM, Social and YouTube).
- Performance analysis of our media campaigns and reporting insights and learnings to internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring all campaigns are managed to exceptional standards, utilizing all relevant, available and applicable optimization methods and management approaches to drive maximum performance and impact.
- Work with our data scientists to understand what does and doesn’t work.
- Help the Activation Manager develop and execute test & learn programs for the region to improve campaign performance, user conversion, retention, and monetization.
- Contribution to innovation within own area.
- Understand the commercial requirements across the franchises, executing strategies, and facilitating internal understanding.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors to maximize ability for execution and innovation.
Coordinate and manage the activity in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Working in partnership with our Strategic Planning and Operations team
- Being in direct contact with our partners (key media vendors and internal contacts including Global HQ) to ensure the flow of media information.
- Recommendation of guidelines and media processes to improve the performance of our regional campaigns.
- Ensure high-quality work is delivered both internally and from our external partners.
Analyze our Media actions and propose strategic recommendations
- Ensure visibility and integration of our in-house planning and buying to all of our paid media activity.
- Production of high-quality reports, with complex analysis to support management decision-making.
- You have multiple years experience in performance digital planning and buying (media agency or in-house), executing acquisition and testing strategies geared at optimizing conversion, subscription, and revenue:
- Good knowledge of paid search, social and/or programmatic.
- Experience of collaborating on a broader media plan (how digital works with traditional channels).
- International media experience is a must.
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Proficient across the latest advertising technologies, including but not limited to: Meta, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok and Google Search.
- Possess a deep understanding of A/B testing and data driven optimization marketing.
- You are an analytical problem solver with a track record of success in optimizing marketing strategies and programs that drive customer acquisition.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Work collaboratively under pressure, with experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail oriented and able to work well under pressure, whilst managing multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment and meeting deadlines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Passionate gamer with knowledge of Activisions’ games, products and services.