Activation Manager, Paid Social
3 days ago
Job Title:Activation Manager, Paid Social
Manager, Paid Social Media
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Manager of Paid Social Media to join the Global Growth Marketing team and help activate impactful, industry-leading digital campaigns. As the business’ social expert, the ideal candidate will be experienced in all elements of the media buying process (including strategy) but will be primarily responsible for buying and optimizing in social platforms supporting Blizzard’s various game content releases and ongoing customer acquisition initiatives.
If you have a passion for entertainment and enjoy a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply!
*Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Campaign Activation – 45%
- Build paid social campaigns across a variety of buying platforms (both native and third party) and international regions
- Perform necessary ad operations duties, including building social pixels and trafficking assets
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to establish and maintain content calendars, assets, and copy for all paid campaigns
- Taking ownership of social financial tracking, helping ensure proper billing and payment
Social Campaign Planning – 30%
- Work alongside strategy, operations, CRM, and other activation team members to plan global social media plans
Reporting and Optimizations – 10%
- Perform daily pacing and performance-based optimizations across all active social initiatives
- Proactively surface key insights and recommendations that drive positive business results
Partnerships – 10%
- Act as the point of contact for media vendors and platforms, working with them to ideate and execute first-to-market opportunities
- Maintain strong partnerships with internal teams and international counterparts
Knowledge Sharing – 5%
- Monitor and report on trends in social media
- Participate in larger team projects on the future of media buying and activation
- 8+ years of paid media experience campaigns across various platforms
- A history of working with paid social consolidation partners (Sprinklr, Nanigans, Bidalgo, etc) a plus
- Experience in strategic planning and proven cases of bringing plans to execution
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office products
- Good communication, presentation, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Proven track record in operating with a high level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional commitments
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests and priorities at the same time
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.