User Acquisition Manager
10 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re seeking a dynamic, experienced User Acquisition Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a motivated, curious self-starter with expert-level campaign execution knowledge, and ideally comes from a background in the games space. Primary focus is mobile, but there will be a Web consideration as well. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of cross-platform testing, data analysis, and campaign management & optimization.
This position is based in New York, but will remain remote until Fall 2021.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and manage end-to-end ASO, re-engagement, paid mobile (across multiple networks) and growth hack acquisition strategies and success KPIs, driving campaigns to meet these goals
- Implement and monitor cross-platform attribution tracking and key campaign KPIs with the goal of making adjustments where necessary based on performance
- Establish testing cadence and conduct deep-dive analysis (e.g. cohort performance, channel analysis, creative review, etc.) to ensure continual campaign optimization
- Partner with the Analytics team to build comprehensive dashboards that track and measure campaign health and effectiveness.
- Explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high-quality users
- Create executive-level campaign reporting and regularly present to Senior Leadership Team
- Partner with mobile product owner to ensure alignment and provide full mobile suite marketing coverage
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, competitor strategies and ‘hacks’ to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- Partner with the Creative team on end-to-end ad creative development and ensure production schedules remain on track
- At least 5 years experience directly managing ROI positive mobile-based user acquisition campaigns, and bonus points for experience in the games space
- Experience sourcing and managing external agencies and resources
- You are well versed in the language of apps: ARPU, ARPDAU, CPI, LTV, etc., and bonus points for subscription models and measurement
- You have experience and are comfortable with manipulating and analyzing data in Excel
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Proactive in offering recommendations, going above and beyond, and thinking 3 steps ahead
- You -and those around you- would label yourself as intuitive, analytical and naturally curious, and not shy about trying new things
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment, with the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and competently manage multiple projects at once
- Competitive compensation with structured performance and career development check-ins
- Health insurance with subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on Day 1
- A unique culture of open, true teamwork and fun
- Summer Fridays: finish at 3pm every Friday between Memorial Day and Labor Day for fun in the sun
WE'VE BEEN RECOGNIZED!
- Business Intelligence Best Workplace – 2020, 2021
- Great Place to Work Certified – 2019, 2020
- Inc Magazine's Best Workplace – 2016, 2017, 2019
- Forbes Small Giants – 2019