This job might no longer be available.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
20 days ago
Keywords Studios is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our Finance team.
The main purpose of this position is to supervise the accounts payable team and all aspects of the accounts payable processes including processing of vendor invoices, obtaining approval of the invoices from budget owners and ensuring all vendor invoices are recorded, accounted for and paid in a timely and accurate manner.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Supervises all aspects of the accounts payable function;
- Ensures all deadlines are respected;
- Ensures accuracy of GL postings and completeness of payments and invoice processing;
- Ensures year end tax forms are issued correctly and within deadlines;
- Supervises Accounts payable staff – assists with recruitment, provides training and continuous mentoring and help;
- Assist staff with setting up priorities and planning work;
- Effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all accounts payable related issues;
- Provide audit support as requested;
- Manages or actively participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems, policies, and procedures related to the accounts payable function;
- Identify and assist in implementing process improvements in the accounts payable and disbursement processes to drive greater efficiency and productivity;
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in accounts payable;
- College / University degree in accounting or a similar field could be an asset if cannot demonstrate the required years of experience;
- Experience with large volume of transactions, international suppliers and payments, freelancer payments;
- English – spoken and written; French – working level;
- Experience with NetSuite (a definite asset);
- Well-organized with superior attention to details;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and adapt to change;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Professional, responsible, and reliable self-starter;
- Respectful of confidential information;
- Strong working knowledge of the Office suite;
- Ability to work independently and supervise a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.