Accounts Payable Specialist III
Hyderabad Telangana India
7 days ago
Job Title: AP Specialist III
Introduction to EA & India Centre: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
EA India’s office in Hyderabad Support game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centres: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll and FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries. The scope of your work will involve Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement, T&E and Helpdesk activities within agreed timeline following EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to suppliers and employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
Apart from daily operations, we prefer that you will be an important resource in the team and work with the team & manager on process enhancements, reporting requirements and lead a projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience across AP sub-functions including – Invoice Processing, Auditing Invoice, Vendor creation, Disbursement, Helpdesk, Cleaning-up Aged items, Purchasing, T&E Audit and Month-end activities.
- Coordinate with designated IT contact on technical issues and ensure it is resolved on a priority basis.
- Good understanding on standard process reporting and able to publish it on a regular and ad-hoc basis for several our teams and partner and to measure process Indicators.
- Partner and resolve their queries through several platforms.
- Ensure SOP and other process documents are updated and reviewed Daily.
- Provide excellent customer service to our global partners and World-wide suppliers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands and process important activities and ad-hoc requests.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation to implement automation ideas within PTP Processes.
- Follow policies and procedure and ability to guide new members to adhere the Procedures.
- Are an expert on most/all the activities performed within AP function.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- 7–8 years of experience in AP process management
- Having diversified AP process experience in RPA is an added advantage
- Working knowledge on Oracle 11i and R12 is must.
- Experience working with MS Office.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role