This job might no longer be available.
Accounts Payable Associate
10 months ago
Unity Technologies in Bellevue, Washington is looking for an Accounts Payable Associate, Supplier Master to be a fundamental part of our Accounting team. Come join Unity’s fun, fast paced, and rapidly growing environment!
- Creation and updates to Unity Technologies Global Supplier Master
- Work with suppliers and internal employees to initiate the supplier registration process
- Effectively communicate issues and issue resolution with worldwide suppliers and internal employees
- Accurately create and update suppliers adhering to Unity Technologies Supplier Creation and Update process
- Perform supplier data uploads and downloads as required
- 1099 maintenance & annual 1099 reporting support
- Assist in other projects as needed
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Workday Supplier Master Creation and Maintenance experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with multi-entity legal structures
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.