This job might no longer be available.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Guildford England United Kingdom
6 months ago
Please note that this is a 12-month contract for a maternity-leave cover. Start date ASAP.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team for a 12-month maternity-leave cover. You will join our Shared Services team as part of our key Finance hub in our Guildford office.
- Process invoices using Oracle R12
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
- Supplier queries resolution through telephone and email communication
- Regular telephone contact to keep up good relationships with internal customers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Monthly archiving of invoices
- Holiday and sickness cover for other EA Ledgers
- Check weekly payment batches
- Filing of paid invoices and payment batches
- Monitor cash clearing account and post all direct debits and other outstanding AP items
- VAT copies upon request in accordance with the VAT time table
- Audit copies when requested
- Meet the Accounts Payable department KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Regular collaboration with external accountancy
The Ideal Candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience desirable
- Knowledge of VAT deductibility
- Experience of Oracle accounting system desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English required
- Team player
- Flexible approach
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!