This job might no longer be available.
Accounting Manager Transformation, Contractor
1 month ago
Take care of business
Responsible financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, and process improvement are what pave the way for Unity to grow and succeed. From day-to-day bookkeeping to compliance and forecasting, our team informs and influences decisions that directly impact Unity’s bottom line.
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come help our Accounting team as an Accounting Transformation Contractor! We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and results-oriented. You will play a meaningful role in helping to automate the accounting processes. This is a 12-month contract position.
What you’ll be doing
- Have a good understanding of the accounting guidance and processes, with operational experience in identifying areas of optimization within the RTR, PTP & OTC cycles.
- Collect business requirements and track projects to ensure their timely completion.
- Develop project plans to integrate M&A accounting data into the Unity systems.
- Develop business requirements documents for accounting transformation initiatives and process improvements.
- Work closely with various teams to align with the overall project plans.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA/MBA preferred.
- Proven experience in accounting and finance functions.
- Project management experience.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.