1 month ago
As a new Accounting Associate, you will be an integral part of our Finance Team, and directly working with the Accounting Manager. Following tasks shall be the part of your role.
- Verification of expenses and posting the Journals into the Accounting system and updating the GL on daily basis.
- Assignment and booking of income, and outgoing invoices into the accounting system.
- Maintaining and updating record of accounts payables/ receivables, and providing ageing summary.
- Preparation of Trial balance, and doing analysis of the same.
- Preparation of the expense reports.
- Liaising with the banks, keeping track of all the Company’s bank accounts and preparation of monthly/ bi-monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in preparation of budgets.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in monthly/ quarterly/ annual closing and preparation of financial statements.
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset register, and monthly calculation of depreciation/ amortization.
- Keeping record of all the bank transactions and expense invoices/ supporting including the bank statements.
- Liaising with the tax attorneys and providing supporting data/ detail as required.
- Liaising with the auditors for annual audit and providing supporting data/ details of the transactions.
- Generating reports for the Management and maintenance of accounts.
- Any special report/ tasks regarding the finance function as assigned by the Manager/ Department Head.
- Degree in Finance /Accountancy /Banking, Business /Management, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in working with the finance function of a multinational company would be preferred.
- Hands on experience with the accounting software/ Microsoft Dynamic (Business Central) would be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sharp problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to read and speak Japanese will be an added advantage
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Relocation Assistance
- Games Night!