This job might no longer be available.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9 months ago
Streamline Studios is a leading AAA video games developer based in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. We partner with leading game studios to co-develop games on all fronts. We believe in T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More), which is at the heart of everything that we do. As we consistently expand our presence here in Malaysia, we look for the best talent to help us continually deliver excellence.
As an Accounting Associate, you will be an integral part of our Finance Team, and directly working with the Financial Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verification of expenses and posting the Journals into the Accounting system and updating the GL on daily basis.
- Assignment and booking of income, and outgoing invoices into the accounting system.
- Maintaining and updating record of accounts payables/ receivables, and providing ageing summary.
- Preparation of Trial balance, and doing analysis of the same.
- Preparation of the expense reports.
- Keeping track of all the Company’s bank accounts and preparation of monthly/ bi-monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in preparation of budgets.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in monthly/ quarterly/ annual closing and preparation of financial statements.
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset register, and monthly calculation of depreciation/ amortization.
- Keeping record of all the bank transactions and expense invoices/ supporting including the bank statements.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in providing supporting documents, data, and information to the Tax attorneys.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in providing supporting documents, data, and information to the Company Auditors.
- Generating reports for the Management and maintenance of accounts.
- Any special report/ tasks regarding the finance function as assigned by the Manager/ Department Head.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business, Management or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in working with the finance function of a multinational company would be preferred.
- Hands on experience with the accounting software/ QuickBooks would be a plus.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong business sense and sharp problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Malaysian Citizens only.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: By submitting your application, you confirm that you have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice and consent to the processing of your personal data by Streamline.