This job might no longer be available.
Novato CA US
5 months ago
Who We Are:
2K has been a major console and PC game developer and publisher for several console generations and is known for bringing amazing and critically acclaimed IP to the market, like: NBA 2K, Borderlands, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Mafia, XCOM and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
We’re are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Assistant, with good organizational and communication skills, who wants to gain more experience within a finance team, who has the ability to take on more tasks and grow within the role and team.
What You Will Do:
- Coding and checking of coding of invoices
- Working with HR to carry out bi-weekly time audits of our employees, ensuring that time is entered fully and to correct projects
- Checking and audit of employee expense reports in Concur
- Compiling and reconciling the monthly travel invoices against our corporate account in Concur, validating coding and following up with various departments on queries
- Purchase order entry and checking and validation of POs
- In conjunction with our NY Accounts Payable team, dealing with various AP queries, filling in new vendor forms
- Help identify opportunities to improve workflows and streamline processes
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 1-2 year of accounting experience
- Degree a plus, but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you must be confident dealing with employees across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with flexibility to work across different tasks
- Positive attitude with willingness to help where needed