21 days ago
Zeptolab is searching for an Accountant in Serbia!
We are a global gaming international company dedicated to the science of fun.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring compliance with Serbian accounting and tax regulations. You will be part of an international gaming company, driven by our values - fun, innovation, quality and results. If this role sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, hit apply!
What you’ll do
- Maintain accurate financial records and ensure compliance with Serbian accounting and tax regulations.
- Manage the calculation and timely processing of employee payroll (including working and independent contractors agreements), tax and social security deductions.
- Prepare and review financial statements, balance sheets, and income statements.
- Handle day-to-day accounting tasks, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and financial reports for the group of companies.
- Collaborate with the financial manager to configure document flow processes, debt collection, and financial reporting within the group of companies.
- Assist with audits (and consultancy) and provide necessary documentation to auditors.
Who you are
- Bachelor's or associate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 5 years of proven work experience as an accountant, with a focus on payroll processing.
- In-depth knowledge of Serbian accounting and tax laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Serbian, Russian as a plus.
Why join us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package.