10 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced AP Accountant to join our growing China accounting team. You will have chance to work with international team and cross-functional cooperation.
- Handle daily supplier invoices’ audit and posting to comply with company policy and statutory requirement
- Handle oversea vendor payments and communicate with bank to provide required supporting documents
- Complete month-end A/P closing job and prepare monthly A/P account reconciliation
- Assist in A/P projects including procedures optimization and system improvement
- To support and service internal and external queries and report timely
- Support internal & external audit
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor degree, majored in accounting or finance
- Knowledge of commonly used accounting and tax concepts, practices and procedures required
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work, prioritize duties, meet deadline and work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of English in both writing and oral
- Have a PRC Semi-Senior Accountant Certificate is a plus
- Multinational technology company experience is preferred
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.