This job might no longer be available.
8 months ago
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
You will report to Accounts Manager
- You will preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- You will be the gatekeeper of Balance Sheet account reconciliations and highlight all related issues in reconciliation.
- Detailed knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Expert level knowledge in preparation of Accrual and prepaid Journal Entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
- You will work on fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement)
- Working knowledge of Lease Accounting and Inter-company activities.
- You will recommend changes to all processes improving the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience.
- Have working experience in Advanced accounting and financial skills.
- Experience in Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.