Accountant - Revenue Accounting
18 days ago
- Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
- Responsible for AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
- Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
- Booking Accrual JE’s for revenue.
- Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for Online Revenue Integration (ORI) portfolio
- Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
- Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
- Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
- Responsible for the service delivery as per SLA/KPI targets for the accounting functions.
- Be part of the ERP upgrade testing and report results
- Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues pertaining to billing, source data etc.
- Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for respective campaigns and report out variances.
- Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
- Attending weekly and monthly status update meetings
Expected Work Experience in AR module: 6-8 years.
Academic Qualifications: MBA in Finance is preferred but not mandatory. Must have bachelor’s degree in Commerce/business/Finance.
Communication: Good command over verbal and written English.
Should be a change catalyst.
Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting.
Excel Skills: Proficient with excel , Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
Shifts: Open for working in US (PST hours)/ Night shifts.