Hyderabad Telangana India
2 days ago
Job Title: Accountant II
Experience: 6+ years
We have an excellent opportunity with Electronic Arts (India) in Record to Report Domain. Candidate will manage activities in Controllership function which includes Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Dealing with Lease Accounting, Inter-Company Accounting, Fixed Assets Accounting and Manual Journal Entries. The responsibility of Controllership function includes:
- Prepare accurate Balance Sheet reconciliations and posting journal entries on timely basis.
- Fixed Assets accounting, Inter-Company accounting and MI reporting.
- Expert in preparation of Bank reconciliations.
- Serve as the gatekeeper of Balance Sheet account reconciliations and effectively highlight all related issues in reconciliation.
- Detailed knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Expert level knowledge in preparation of Accrual and prepaid Journal Entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement)
- Working knowledge of Lease Accounting and Inter-company activities.
- Continuously evaluates and recommends changes to all processes improving the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business experience.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Advanced accounting and financial skills required.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle R12 will be an added advantage.