Account Support Team Lead
5 days ago
Under supervision by the customer support supervisor, the Account Support Team Lead is responsible for their team’s performance as well as for initiatives that support continuous improvement. This role will ensure that their team of agents is well-informed and that they are provided the tools and guidance to perform at optimum levels of quality and productivity. They are responsible for operating in a way that shows care for people, care for the business, and care for our customers. Activities must be organized and delivered in a way that is mindful of deadlines and of other business dependencies. This position also supports requested activity on all of their designated shifts and make recommendations to the CS Supervisor when risks to the business are identified.
Flexible work timings
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure business needs are met by providing guidance and direction to team members through collaboration with management
- Utilize data, observations, and reports to track and evaluate performance of their team members
- Provide oversight to ensure team members remain on task during work hours
- Regularly observe and coach agents on their assigned shift regarding their performance
- Proactively communicate with the CS Supervisor regarding agent morale and performance, strategies to mitigate issues and meet SLA goals, and all other possible risks to business interests
- Collaborate with both Reporting & Staffing and/or Floor Activity teams in advance to schedule and prioritize work state tasks for team members accordingly
- Facilitate strong information flow through regular team meetings and one-on-ones with CS Supervisor/Manager
- Approve time cards and absence requests for all permanent and seasonal/contract agents assigned to their team (in coordination with other Leads and Managers as appropriate)
- Manage escalations from their team in real time
- Remain abreast of current trends and issues in order to direct agent inquiries and provide support.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Supervisor (Management)
Supervises employees in the Customer Support Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Responsibilities include interviewing new candidates, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or
- One year equivalent/applicable experience in addition to experience requirement
- 1 year team leadership/supervisory experience, and
- 1 year customer support/contact center, or
- 2 years customer support/contact center,
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Coursework or experience in instructional design, andragogy, and training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is [regularly required to sit, and talk or hear
- The special vision requirements for this position include; Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point);
Ubisoft is composed of over 16,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Customer Relationship Center takes care of assisting gamers and is in-line with Ubisoft’s mission: “Player First”.