This job might no longer be available.
Account Support Specialist
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
4 months ago
Wargaming invites the Billing Support Specialist to work on the company's projects, including the legendary MMO project World of Tanks.
Billing Support helps our users in resolving payment-related issues: declined and missent payments, inability to make payments, refunds, cancellations, and many other “cash” nuances. Account security is another area of responsibility for professionals working in Billing Support. Simply said, we help users protect their account, stop fraudulent activities and, if necessary, restore gaming goods.
What will you do?
Working in the Customer Support Center you will provide support for World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Warships, World of Tanks Blitz and lead communication with a multilingual audience on issues related to accounts and payments.
What we are looking for?
- Higher or specialized secondary education (we will consider part-time/distance learning students)
- Intermediate or higher German or Polish language level
- Mastery of Russian (both spoken and written)
- Experienced PC user
- Able and willing to work alternating shifts: two weeks day shifts (08: 00–20: 00) 2/2, two weeks - night shifts (20:00–8: 00)2/2
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with customers
- Avid gamer (knowledge of and experience of Wargaming titles is a plus)
- Other foreign language knowledge
- Knowledge of payment systems (Paypal, WebMoney, Yandex Money)
- Experience working with Outlook
9 facts about us
- We are a team of highly skilled people
- We work on unique games enjoyed by 180 million people on all continents (except Antarctica—probably)
- We provide education
- We grow professionally: we regularly hold training and workshops, and send our employees to conferences and courses for English
- We work in a comfortable office: we have spacious offices, dozens of meeting rooms on top of that, and powerful computers with multiple displays
- We eat well: we have a canteen (50% of the bill is covered by the company), and there’s a free snack bar on every floor, with tea, coffee, mineral water, fruit, and cookies
- We chill out and relax: we’ve got large lounge zones, massage chairs, gaming consoles, and ping-pong tables
- We cover health care in 4 of the best clinics in Minsk
- We are into sports: there is a gym right in the office, with all kinds of exercise machines, showers and a sauna
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!