16 days ago
Job Description Activision Blizzard Media is seeking an Account Manager to support our Sales and client services team. You’ll be a great partner with our world-class clients, so strong
account management experience with a solid technical understanding of the programmatic landscape and systems is critical.
In this role you will:
- Maintain deep relationships with a portfolio of key agency accounts, developing business through excellent client servicing;
- Identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertiser efficiency and driving up-sells by being a media expert, sharing standard methodologies and offering insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Help develop marketing strategies to influence media planners, buyers & ad tech vendors;
- Coordinate communication, campaign strategy, campaign setup and kickoff process;
- Provide detailed account analyses and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals;
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of our AdTech systems. Be responsible for the media strategy and optimize campaigns directly when needed;
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive improvements to our platform;
- Help build the Client Services practice, by crafting training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides;
Skills to create thrills
- Proven experience of growing accounts by forging a positive relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies;
- Expertise in working with Adservers, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms;
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents.
- Must have experience of Google Ad Manager and Salesforce (Please Evidence on your CV/Application)
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science. Master’s degree and/or MBA a plus
Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments; Confident, self-motivated, collaborator and relationship builder who approaches
business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication/ presentation skills;
Extensive knowledge of interactive advertising with regard to positioning and technology;
Knowledge of mobile, video, display and social advertising.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world-famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top-grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com