Account Manager [Uplay]
Düsseldorf NRW de
8 days ago
As an Account Manager on the Uplay team, you are responsible for managing the relationship and facilitating the communication with external and internal partners on specific collaborations.
The Account Manager functions as the primary point of contact on the Uplay team for all involved stakeholders and is thus responsible for identifying each stakeholder's needs and to provide these to the Product Owner and the development team responsible for the technical integration on Uplay side. He/she also provides visibility on all ongoing topics both towards stakeholders and towards the Uplay team.
Your mission: Be the key contact on the Uplay team for dedicated internal and external partners. Steer and ensure the success of the collaboration by being a reliable partner, establishing a strong relationship between both parties and taking care of each team's needs.
The Account Manager's objectives are:
- For dedicated topics serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external teams working with Uplay.
- Build and maintain a strong and trusting relationship between Uplay and a diverse set of internal and external collaboration partners like business, development, and service teams.
- Address queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Understand stakeholders’ needs and gather information & feedback, both technically and non-technically.
- Ensure each stakeholder's needs are taken into account and prioritized accordingly on the Uplay side.
- Own the communication pipeline and processes in order to provide visibility both towards the Uplay team and to partners outside of the team.
- Work closely with the production team within Uplay throughout the integration process and ensure all relevant information is available.
- Identify opportunities and synergies for collaborations among existing partners.
- Represent Uplay on meetings with stakeholders.
You as a person:
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as a major client focus. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you.
You are willing to learn and always see the positive in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow.
A good knowledge of the video game industry and recent technical trends as well as a solid technical understanding complete your profile.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or a similar coordinative position
- It is beneficial to have experience working in software development or with IT products with a focus on stakeholder management
- It is a big plus if you have former professional experience from the video game industry
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of digital tools (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus
- Fluent in English, any knowledge of French is a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
About Ubisoft Blue Byte:
With more than 30 years of experience, Ubisoft Blue Byte is one of the pioneers of the German games industry. At three sites in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin the teams develop high-class gaming experiences. Ubisoft Düsseldorf and Ubisoft Mainz are leading the development of Anno 1800 and The Settlers as well as the VR escape room Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As co-developer the teams are supporting titles such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Beyond Good and Evil 2. Ubisoft Berlin is focussing on co-development, including the upcoming Far Cry 6. All three studios combined form the German Ubisoft studio network. More Information at bluebyte.ubisoft.com.
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf:
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Uplay. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network.