This job might no longer be available.
Account Manager [Ubisoft Connect]
Malmö Skåne County se
18 days ago
Uplay and Ubisoft Club is now Ubisoft Connect! Ubisoft Connect is the evolution of our ecosystem of services for all Ubisoft games across all platforms.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to the Ubisoft Connect team. As the Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship and facilitating the communication with external and internal stakeholders.
The Account Managers function is to act as the first point of contact or point of escalation on the Ubisoft Connect team. The Account Manager is focused on stakeholder management. In the role you will be identifying opportunities as well as needs and to provide visibility towards development and business teams on the Ubisoft Connect side in order to allow them to make well-informed decision.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Be the main point of contact and manage the communication between stakeholders and provide visibility
- Identify needs of each stakeholder and gather relevant information
- Ensure each stakeholder's needs are taken into account and prioritized accordingly
- Address queries from either stakeholder effectively and in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities and synergies for collaborations among existing partners
- Work closely with the agile teams within Ubisoft Connect throughout the integration process and ensure all relevant information is made available and shared.
You as a person
We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is confident with public speaking and holding presentations. You have a client focus and the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with others. You are willing to learn and always see the positive in any challenge, whilst at the same time remain open to feedback to adapt and grow. We believe you have a passion and interest for the video game industry (please specify this in your application). Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years professional experience as an Account Manager focused on Project Management or a similar coordinative position in creative industries like; games, media, film, IT or software development.
- Have a strong technical interest OR experience working in software development with a focus on stakeholder management
- It is a big plus if you have former professional experience from the video game industry
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence is a plus
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.