Account Manager, Publisher Relations
18 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is the go-to business for mobile developers. Publisher Relations is a critical part of the Chartboost vision and building on our position as leaders in a fast-paced and innovative industry. Your role is to manage a book of business and to grow and manage publisher partnerships. You will partner closely with leadership and your team to ensure collaboration with the goal of managing publisher partners closely and up-selling Chartboost products and features effectively.
This is a job for someone who is a “do-er.” You thrive in a collaborative and energetic environment. You have accomplishments under your belt and the ability to organize and drive.
Impact You Will Make:
- In the first month, you will learn about our clients, helping them to troubleshoot on calls and in meetings. Within the first quarter, you will become proactive with each client's needs, helping with new product integrations, improving performance, and increasing the revenue of each developer you talk to
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions. Manage the clients' expectations at all levels, attend and direct client meetings
- Constantly look for up-sell and revenue growth opportunities within accounts
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with strategic clients
- Manage advertiser block & reporting requests for publishers
- Ideate and implement processes to improve PRM workflow
- Perform regular email outreach to all clients, including performance optimization requests
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any highly technical queries, and provide customer support
- Lead trainings to enable clients to effectively use our products
- Assist some of our largest clients with campaign creation within their ad mediation solutions
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years of Account Management or Publisher/Developer Relations experience; preferably within the mobile or programmatic advertising industry
- Track record of regularly achieving quarterly revenue goals
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and other publisher-side programmatic platforms
- Ability to create organized processes and track successful execution
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost promoter.
- You’re not an engineer, but you know what "API" and "SDK" stand for
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- You have a start-up mentality. You know how to stretch a dollar to grow our existing clients
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multitasking
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude. You are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- You are very comfortable with Excel and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.