Account Executive, Mid Market
9 days ago
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As an Account Executive at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture backed, fast-growing sales team. You will be a critical piece of identifying opportunities within greenfield customers. If you choose to accept this mission, you will conduct your own discovery calls, product demos and engage in high value conversations with key decision makers. You will have the opportunity to define our early success and accelerate your career trajectory.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our VP of Sales to set priorities and make strategic decisions within your territory
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a massive market opportunity
- Define and make changes to the sales process based on your business metrics
- Strategize with our marketing team to hone our messaging for your vertical
- Exceed your quota and present what you’re hearing from your customers to the product and technology teams
- Become a Parsec product expert and confidently speak to the value of the technology across your accounts
- 5+ years of exceeding quota, selling enterprise software solutions
- Energetic, creative, and driven mindset
- Hustle, determination, entrepreneurial ambition, customer-centric approach, and deep sales expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships and comfort selling to c-suite executives within major accounts
- Confidence in your ability to run high-volume pipelines