This job might no longer be available.
Account Executive (Demand), EMEA
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
6 months ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach an audience of over 900M unique users every month across more than 300,000 mobile games and work with 90% of the top grossing iOS and Android game developers, globally. The Chartboost SDK is the highest-integrated independent mobile ad SDK and through Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, and other services, we empower developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
About the role:
Business Development and Advertiser Sales is a critical part of Chartboost growth. Our goal is to be leaders in a fast-paced and innovative industry. This is an opportunity to join our team and drive client relationships and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the mobile ad network, mobile marketing, and game commerce space, a passion for helping others, and the ability to drive growth and efficiency in our network.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for identifying prospects and closing new business. You should have experience in sales or business development and ideally you should be able to come in with a rolodex of contacts within the industry
- You will work with mobile app and/or game developers and mobile marketers
- Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions
- Manage client expectations at all levels and attend and direct client meetings. Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Business Development at Chartboost is not only about advertising outreach and closing new business, but managing relationships, knowing the numbers and systems and being able to manage and optimize accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management, Business Development and internal teams to ensure campaign success and communication
- Provide Sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis
- You will travel to network conference across EMEA and meet partners in their offices
Who you are:
- 3+ years in sales (inside/outside/direct), preferably in digital advertising
- A start-up mentality: you know how to stretch a dollar to grow our existing clients and close deals with new clients
- Organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM systems
- You have excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- Experience working in a client services role at a mobile gaming or tech company
- Fluency in other languages such as Russian, German or Hebrew
- You are a gamer and understand the mechanics of games
- You’ve won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school
- You’ve ‘never met a stranger,’ and can make a positive impression on anyone you interact with
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help build a company with the original team
- Work in an incredible, centrally located office near Amsterdam Dam Square, easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Free daily lunch, drinks, snacks and game room
- 26 days of PTO
More about us:
We are proud of the product we have built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.