11 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic Account Director to join our brand new advertising sales team in Sydney. If you're looking to join a team then we'd love to hear from you!
The Account Director will report to the Head of Sales ANZ based in Sydney. As part of our growing global sales team that provides outstanding advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to grow our business and support our advertising partners in this market.
You are responsible for developing new relationships across the media agency ecosystem and some important clients directly. They will be passionate about the advertising industry and the potential Twitch has to bring creative advertising solutions into the heart of our communities.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and be a resource for clients and their media agencies
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and media agencies
- Work with colleagues in Australia and across the world to bring creative advertising solutions to brands
- Achieve sales targets through new business development & key account management
- 8 years + experience in digital media sales - video preferable
- Senior relationships within media buying agencies and brands
- Excel in a startup culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- University degree
- Medical Insurance
- Health Screenings
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.