This job might no longer be available.
Director of Agency Development & Strategic Accounts
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Director of Agency Development & Strategic Accounts will be responsible for developing and supporting Twitch growth across the France. You will lead all agency/ client negotiations and relations reporting into the Global Head of Trading. As such a level of gravitas and deep knowledge of partnership agreements across media agencies, creative agencies and clients is crucial.
As the Director of Agency Development and Strategic Accounts you will play an instrumental role in achieving revenue targets by facilitating agency and advertiser relations and creating a frictionless sales operation. This requires effective collaboration across the entire organisations with a particular focus on legal, finance, ad operations, events and sales marketing.
You will work with strategic planning, pricing, sales leaders and sale enablement to ensure we deliver best in class service to all agency and advertiser partners. A solid understanding of the relationship between managed IO, programmatic and custom solutions as value is essential.
- Expert partnership knowledge and digital media experience (video, display, content) is obligatory with wider channel knowledge highly beneficial
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of media market dynamics and trading/ negotiation skills
- Co-ordinate the pulling together of relevant PCA data for agency/client feedback and audits
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
- Share knowledge and help educate direct/indirect sales teams to secure investment
- Help manage commercial and vendor relationships with Trading Desks, DSPs Exchanges and Twitch SSPs
- Work closely with the Global Head of Trading & VP Sales to ensure a closely aligned approach to pricing and value
- Keep current with changes in the industry and identify opportunities which can be used to increase overall revenue
- Provide data and insights for the WBR/MBR processes
- Key contact for any financial performance and strategic questions
- Experience negotiating contracts/agreements
- Excellent relationships with media agencies, creative agencies and client direct
- Ability to work with large data sets, determine trends/patterns which can be used for value decisions
- Familiar with a range of media technology
- Current understanding of key buyers of global video, display and content advertising solutions
- Management experience
- Developed new ways of working that grew investment beyond forecasts
- Worked with third-parties (e.g. research companies) to demonstrate inventory strength
- Passionate about gaming
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long)
- Life Insurance
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Savings Plan in addition to Statutory Pension Plan