Account Director (m/f/d)
6 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin or Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Account Director (m/f/d)
- Work closely with our clients to generate new business in our existing accounts in Europe
- Oversee the overall revenue growth in your dedicated accounts
- Strengthen and extend our existing customer relationships with key accounts in the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Build additional strategic, long-term relationships within our client organizations and leverage your contacts to drive sales within new departments and regional sectors
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Project Management team to ensure that we identify and discover up- and cross-selling potentials
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Ambitious and goal-driven with a customer-focused mindset
- Keen interest in innovative technologies with the desire to learn more about virtual and augmented reality applications
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
- 8+ years of experience in key account management with a focus on account expansion and key account development, ideally with previous team management experience
- A background in the tech industry or successful startup companies is highly preferred
- Previous experience working with customers from our target industries (life sciences, the pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries) is a big bonus
- A strong track record in building and executing a strategic account plan for large enterprise customers
- A driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiplefields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Option to receive company stock in addition to a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverseinternational team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representingover 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.