This job might no longer be available.
Academy Partnerships Manager
11 days ago
The Academy Partnerships Manager primary focus is to liaise with Universities, VFX and Animation institutes to build and manage partnership programs. These programs are designed to increase the quantity and especially quality of students taking VFX courses, to seamlessly convert to taking Academy courses and lead to employment at Technicolor Creative Studios.
Communication and collaboration amongst the Academy team, Academy Admissions, Talent Acquisition, and Marketing teams is critical to the success of this role.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain strong direct relationships with a portfolio of partners to help drive business KPIs and engagement growth.
- Collaborate with various internal teams on day-to-day partnership activities including but not limited to evaluation of incoming partner requests and development of new partner facing features and content formats on the Academy website
- Liaise with colleagues to pipeline talent into the Academy, facilitate and track the implementation of all contractual commitments of our partnerships.
- Identify opportunities to deepen partnerships that are in line with internal stakeholder commercial objectives
- Analyse monthly KPIs and partner engagement reports to share with stakeholders and partners and use of insights to adjust ongoing partner programming strategies.
- Perform deep investigation on partner performance data to derive partner specific insights to share at quarterly business reviews to ensure partner stays engaged and committed to partnership goals.
- Attend career events to present Academy opportunities.
- Collaborate with institutions to develop a program with each respective partnership to gain Academy course accreditation and/or adoption into their curriculum where appropriate
- Work with state governments to explore and attain funding where in alignment with mutual goals
- Ensure marketing is tailored for the market and effective. This also includes school visits, having a presence at job fairs, conventions and co-promotion with schools that have a partnership with the Academy in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Experience in partnership development with universities and/or training institutes
- Partner management experience must include a deep understanding of commercial deal structure and terms
- Experience in VFX/Film Industry/Animation preferred
- Clear and confident communicator in English. Must be comfortable speaking and writing to potential partners including public speaking and presenting to individuals and small groups
- Adept in skillfully juggling tasks and monitoring targets
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a collaborative spirit, positive attitude, and strong desire for team’s success in a highly competitive industry
- Knowledge of and passion for film, virtual learning, and related technology industries (including key players, growth trends and drivers, new media models, industry structure, etc.)
- Project management training and experiencepreferred
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.