10 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and professional Event Engineer to join our AV collaboration team. You will be a part of the Events side of AV and will be involved with the production and operation of internal company events. You will also participate in building projects for new event spaces. Your third primary responsibility will be the development of how to improve our event offerings. This team reports to the Dir. Ent Tech Services within the Enterprise Platform & Technology Organization.
You have a good balance between autonomy and co-working and have their finger on the pulse of the AV Event industry and new technologies. We are a lean team, so expect that there will be scenarios where you are asked to assist the support team during the rollout of large projects.
This is an opportunity to come aboard and help take our internal events team to the next level. If you enjoy partnering with a diverse group of people from different teams, thinking creatively to develop memorable experiences, and have a desire to never stop learning - this is the role for you!
- Manage our global fleet of video conferencing devices
- Participate in office build projects with possible end-to-end support.
- Help develop new technology roadmaps with an earnest desire to research and develop new technologies as they evolve.
- Support our Global employee base
- Operate our internal events such as our company All Hands
- Assist other teams in technical decision-making as it pertains to collaboration or in office experiences
- Experience with video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Webex, Meet, and Chime
- Experience managing AV software and hardware
- Project Management skills with experience working with 3rd party integration, office build outs, AVIXA design standardization
- Experience supporting Executive and communicating solutions at high visibility.
- Experience operating large-scale internal events, such as company wide All Hands, and meeting kick-offs
- 5+ years of experience
- Streams on Twitch
- Bachelor's Degree
- AV Support experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.