This job might no longer be available.
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for an ASO/ Organic Growth Manager to join our ASO team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people worldwide daily.
The ASO Acquisition team is focused on driving player growth and efficiency across various digital marketing channels. The teams are based in Europe and the US. The ASO team’s mobile advertising ecosystem is an always-changing, rapidly growing world, and at Scopely, you'll play a key part in our next big leap in user growth. Our mission is to make experiences that our players love and keep coming back to time and time again.
What You’ll Do
As part of this role you will be driving marketing strategies and decisions for Scopely’s Publishing to improve the effectiveness of our overall consumer acquisition funnel.
Your goal will be to take our mobile games to millions of passionate gamers around the world, working closely with the studios, UA, Creative and Data teams to manage and grow our games organically.
- Develop strategic roadmaps and execute plans to grow our games organically on all relevant mobile platforms (mainly Apple & Google)
- Track, analyze, research, and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis - Plan and implement metadata changes
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring of our keyword rankings as well as our closest competitors for all languages and geographies to develop strategies and tactics to increase "searchability”
- Own the creative testing process for optimizing and testing store graphic assets to increase app pages conversion
- Create coherent content and creative briefs based on your research to guide the content and art teams
- Plan & execute tests on relevant testing platforms on a regular basis
- Focus on localization of metadata and creatives for key potential markets outside the US
- Study and track App Store and Google Play ranking algorithms and how they affect the rankings and visibility of our games
- Stay up to date on current & upcoming innovations & capabilities in the app store optimization space (CPP, CSL, PPO and more)
- Collaborate closely with UA, Growth, product & live-ops teams to scale in game events and communicate our ASO strategy
- Monitor the games’ KPIs that are influencing organic growth
- Regular reporting to stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- Strong ASO experience - 2-3 years working in the space with excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple geographies
- BA or BSc degree, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- A hunger to be at the forefront of the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market - Energetic self-starter requiring little to no supervision
- Creative problem-solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Some experience in spreadsheet analysis (e.g., Excel, SQL is a big plus), presentation creation (e.g., PowerPoint) and ability to understand Databases & Statistical applications
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.