14 days ago
Lingokids' mission is to help 100 million families around the world raise amazing children through playlearning™. To help us on this mission we’re looking for an an experienced ASO Specialist. The role can be fully remote or based in our sunny Madrid office.
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning service for kids. With fresh content - games, books, videos, interactive episodes, etc - every week, we are helping more than 40M families and their children around the world learn English in a fun and effective way.
Our dream is to have a positive impact on 100M families and we’re working hard to make it a reality. Our talented team of product designers, software engineers, and content producers tweak and improve our product daily while incorporating feedback from our customers.
Are you ready to Playwork™ with us?
We are looking for an App Store Optimisation (ASO) Specialist to join our User Acquisition team.
In the role you will lead the execution of the global strategy of our storefronts. You will also work alongside the marketing team and internal partners to drive incremental growth from the app stores. The changes you prioritize, design and test will be experienced by millions of users every month, giving you a chance to make big differences for them and the company.
The most challenging and exciting responsibilities for this role are:
• Lead experimentation on conversion rate optimisation (CRO) in the App Store and Play Store. You'll be in charge of the experience dozens of millions of users see monthly and be able to make a significant impact on company goals.
• Own and develop a creative testing roadmap for app store listings. Run the creative production of new assets, working with our creative studio and third-party providers.
• Organise all app stores A/B tests, Custom Product Pages, locale deployment of visual & textual assets, managing all aspects of stores presence.
• Own all localizations, and improve our positioning in key languages with the support of an experienced brand team
• Lead the cross-team projects for LiveOps through in-app events, to showcase our seasonal activities to users on the store (Apple in-app events)
• Prepare, pitch & report on store featuring with our Apple and Google contacts
• Collaborate on a cross-team project to improve Apps ratings (volume & average of ratings, reviews, storytelling, feedback channel, etc.)
• Manage & experiment with textual assets in store to improve keyword rankings & search install volumes - Be aware keyword optimization will be a minority part of your objective
• Evaluate the potential impact of third-party Android stores - and keep our Huawei AppGallery updated
• Monitor, analyse and report on global ASO performance for Lingokids across multiple countries and platforms
You will interact with many other teams, including brand, performance marketing, creative studio, release management, product...
• ASO experience a must, general mobile marketing experience a plus
• Passion for testing and experimentation
• Hands-on experience of running A/B Testing in app stores
• Awareness of Custom Product Pages, Product Page Optimization & In-app events, ideally practical expensive running all 3
• Knowledge of app store tools, such as AppTweak, Appfollow…
• Experience working with data and analysis - proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, ideally BI tools (Looker, Tableau...)
• Creative thinker, someone who can communicate and guide designers and copywriters
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English. Spanish nice-to-have but not mandatory.
English is a must. We are a multicultural team and we are providing a service in English so, we don't care about certificates but we expect you to be able to communicate fluently.
Life at Lingokids
🏡 Unlimited remote working: you can choose to work from home indefinitely or attend our Madrid headquarters whenever you feel like it. This position is open to anyone within +/- 2 hours of the CET timezone.
⚖️ Flexible hours and work-life balance: we care about the results you bring to the team. 9 to 6 and constant commuting is not for us either.
📈 Stock options: joining Lingokids means you can choose to own part of the company.
🌍 Visa sponsorship: if you need a visa to work in the EU, Lingokids will assist you during the visa process, costs included.
📚 Professional growth: up to €2.000 per year for conferences, books, and training.
💬 Language lessons: language learning is what we’re all about! We’ll cover language classes for you to learn Spanish, English or Portuguese.
🩺 Health care: we have optional health insurance as flexible retribution and 4 online therapy sessions for free to help your self-awareness and wellbeing.
💳 Flexible compensation: you'll be able to include your monthly expenses in meals and transportations into your payroll.
🍲 Meal allowances: every month, you will receive a 60€ voucher for you to spend on the restaurants and food delivery services you like the most.
🖥 Home office setup: you'll have a 400€ voucher to set up your home office and a 35€ monthly allowance for remote expenses.
🙌 Feedback culture: feedback is the breakfast of champions, and we take it seriously! We have a real-time and honest feedback culture, and a formal 360º assessment every 6 months.
If you think you don't tick all the boxes, we'd still love to hear from you. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone excited to join the team!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.