You will be working on strategizing and executing ASO-related tasks, including but not limited to lead storefront metadata optimization strategies, managing & executing creative testing, storefront assets for releases as well as keeping track of release schedules and game KPIs.
You will be joining a team of talented individuals that are all committed to success and will be reporting to the ASO Director.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities and strategize plans to grow our games organically on both App Store and Google Play Store through ASO
- Conduct localized keyword research and competitive analysis
- Track, analyze, research, and optimize keywords and rankings for our games, as well as conduct competitive analysis
- Own the creative process for optimizing and testing store graphic assets to increase app pages conversion
- Create coherent content and creative briefs based on your research to guide the content and art teams
- Work closely with the games’ product marketing teams to communicate the ASO strategy
- Keep track of version releases for our games and make sure our ASO updates are accurately implemented into the stores
- Monitor the games’ KPIs that are influencing organic growth
Required Skills & Experience
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Proven ASO experience
- Analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends
- Creative thinker, someone who can communicate and guide designers and copywriters
- Strong background in Excel, statistical knowledge is appreciated
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a must
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent understanding of ASO best practices, as well as knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs in multiple geographies
- Must have good judgment and ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- ASO experience for mobile games
- Internationalization/Localization experience
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.