This job might no longer be available.
2 months ago
Trailmix is an award-winning studio based in the heart of London, backed by mobile giant Supercell. We’re actively growing the talented team behind our debut game, Love & Pies, which is set to be the next free-to-play mobile hit.
We’re looking for a talented ASO Manager to join us on the journey of extraordinary growth. As an ASO manager, you will develop and execute the ASO strategy that will help us increase our App Store visibility.
Your objective is to support the best marketing funnel implementation with our user acquisition strategy and contribute to the growth of our organic downloads.
- Optimising Apps for App Store and Google Play and monitor the performance impact
- Create and implement ASO strategy, utilising A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Work with localisation to ensure all our App Stores are effective
- Collaborate with the UA team and marketing art team to ensure consistent and impactful store page experiments
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- Experience with ASO and understanding of the algorithms that power iOS & Google Play Store
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good understanding of the mobile gaming market
- Ability to communicate proactively and be able to influence product and marketing teams
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Experience working with Apple Search Ads is a plus
Trailmix is currently operating under a hybrid work model - we have 3 days a week (Monday, Thursday & Friday) in person at our brand new studio in Kings Cross with the remaining 2 days available to work from home.
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension
- Tax advantaged Stock options
- Fully comprehensive Private Medical Care (premiums paid by Trailmix)
- 28 days Holiday (including 3 company holiday days around Christmas)
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Company gifts and swag
- Socials and events
Trailmix was founded to make a positive impact on our players, our community, and our colleagues. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture, and fostering an environment where people can flourish is our priority. We think it’s vital that players see themselves represented in games, and in Love & Pies we showcase the beautiful diversity of life. Love & Pies represents the people we are and the people we love, and we’re always looking to add more people who want to design games for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.